Apple and Android for iOS 13 and Android 10 respectively. With this Dark Mode for apps have become very popular and many users are opting for Dark version of the apps especially for the reason like it is consuming less battery and being less straining on the eye.
Many Apps and Websites developed a Dark version for various platforms and browsers. Facebook Dark Mode was also introduced for Desktop and Mobile platforms. Facebook initially launched the beta version of the Dark Mode but now it is available for everyone.
If you haven’t tried out or switched over, here’s how to enable Facebook Dark Mode for browsers and apps.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Windows / Mac
For turning on Dark Mode for Facebook on Windows & Mac browsers follow the below steps.
1.Click on downward arrow on top right of Facebook page.
2. Clicking the ‘Display & Accessibility’ will get to Dark Mode, click on On to Enable Facebook Dark Mode.
3. Once the Dark Mode for Facebook is switched on, facebook pages will appear with black background.
You can always switch off the Dark Mode for Facebook if it is not for you. Just move the setting back to Off in same settings.
Enable Dark Mode for Facebook on Android / iOS
Dark Mode for Facebook is available in settings similar to browsers for iOS and Android Facebook app. Follow the steps to Enable Dark Mode for Facebook on Android / iOS App
1. Click on the top right icon (one with 3 horizontal lines)
2. Click on Dark Mode, which will present an option to enable the Dark Mode
System Settings will set it to what has been set at the global level at the OS settings. If you set it ‘On’ then irrespective of the OS Dark Mode setting, Facebook app will be set to dark mode.
3. Once set to Dark Mode, the Facebook pages will be appear with black background.
Follow TheTechVector on Facebook
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.